More info and register here.
Many people all over the world are feeling overwhelmed.The daily news is arresting, disturbing and crazy-making; it seems like human civilization — and Earth’s ecological balances — may be coming unraveled. The emergencies and dramas suck us in sometimes; and sometimes, in self-defense, we tune it all out. Altogether we’re pushed toward numbness and fragmentation. The world seems like it’s spinning out of control.
Let’s find our way through the darkness to the hope “on the other side”.
If we see and understand our larger situation, we feel responsible to do what we can. Can we use that awareness to awaken into a new maturity — and a new kind of greatness? We will consider how we may now have been given the perfect conditions for joyous lives of meaning and purpose.We can respond to this crisis proactively — by waking up, befriending one another, choosing wholeness, and “being the change” in a way that makes a difference. We can — and must — knit a silver lining from the storm clouds that have thrown a shadow over our public life.As Terry says, “things are far too serious for us to lose our sense of humor.” We need a smile in our hearts to show up at our best.What’s your part to play in the cultural ecosystem? Who do you need to become to take your place as a leader? What are the ways you’re holding yourself back? Where do you need to build capacity?
This weekend workshop will initiate you into a practice of sanity-amidst-insanity. We will learn essential skills that can allow us to create a unique collective experience that will support you in making a life-changing transformation of your relationship to our crazy historical moment. More info and register here.
Terry has helped hundreds of people go through profound, life-changing “soul initiations”. In this seminar he will teach:
- A series of short powerful talks conveying key new insights about the nature of our situation, and how spiritual wisdom can reframe our relationship to it
- Guided meditations and prayers leading to deeper levels of feeling and awareness and higher states of consciousness
- Circulating energy through movement, dance and laughter
- Powerful experiential exercises —done in dyads, triads, and small groups
- Coaching through the integration of these experiences
He will help us awaken to a series of embodied epiphanies that will enable us to have personal, individualized embodied answers to questions like:
- How can we relate to what’s happening now in a way that’s clear-eyed and sober, and also joyous and passionate?
- What enables people to thrive, and create lives of meaning and purpose, under chaotic circumstances?
- How can we best manage our fear and confusion?
- How can you discover and give your gifts to make a real difference?